The property team at S+P Lawyers has successfully acted for buyers and sellers of property on the North Coast for more than 25 years. When it comes to buying and selling property, we know you want a trouble-free transaction. Our regional knowledge, expertise and attention to every detail combine to ensure transactions happen as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Whether you are buying your first house or selling an investment property, S+P Lawyers can provide assistance with the entire conveyancing process. We offer friendly, reliable advice on all aspects of the transaction, manage issues quickly and negotiate with other parties successfully on your behalf.
We offer quality service at affordable fixed prices with no hidden extras. For more information, see our schedule of fees for conveyancing transactions.
As your legal team we:
- Take care of all your property’s legal requirements
- Assist in buying or selling properties/homes in New South Wales or Queensland
- Are clear and upfront about costs, including stamp duty, solicitors fees, mortgage arrangement, registration fees, building and pest reports
- Ensure you understand the Marketing Contract (Contract of Sale) and you are aware of your obligations
- Organise searches, enquiries and reports that affect the property, including ensuring there are no government claims or other interests affecting the land
- Negotiate special terms and conditions for the sale or purchase
- Attend to your lender’s requirements
- Manage contract exchange, including assistance with deposit guarantee bonds if needed
- Attend to stamp duty payment
- Organise settlement to take the stress out of this crucial time
We are experienced in:
- Buying and selling at auctions and private sale
- Buying and selling houses, units, rural properties of all sizes and vacant land
- Buying off the plan
- Investment properties
- Leasing commercial and residential property
- Retirement village contracts
- Strata and community title properties
Our friendly staff are happy to provide quotes over the phone.